Larkin Rescue Frame
The Larkin Rescue Frame from Spelean is designed and constructed to give rescue personnel the maximum versatility for the minimum weight and cost. Two operators can readily assemble the full size Larkin Rescue Frame in less than TEN Minutes.
- Fits into most basket style stretchers.
- Weighs only 40 kg.
- Full size reach is 2.5 metres (half size 1.2 metres).
- Constructed of high tenacity aluminium alloy tubes, extrusions and castings.
- Safe working load of 400 kg.
- Australian Patent 624496, US Patent 5,135,119.
- European Patents 0 395 297, P690 12 875-08.